As with the standard Andronome, the plus version delivers:
- Sample-accurate metronome ticks.
- Loud enough sounds, also for real practice environments.
- Clearly visible screen indication and...
- ...really large BPM numbers (visible from a distance, e.g when lying on the stage floor).
- Tempo adjustable between 20 and 240 BPM.
- Start and stop via touch screen, hardware buttons, headset.
- Tap tempo directly on screen.
- Subdivisions (eights, triplets, sixteenths...)
- Selectable time signatures (with first beat accent) from 1 to 15/4.
- As many user presets as your phone memory allows.
- Optional beat vibration.
- Keypad for quick and exact tempo entering.
This metronome is the professional choice, giving the working musician exactly what is needed. As elegant and simple to use as the standard Andronome metronome, but with the extra plus!